Welcome to the SuperFunCompetition.com. By using this site you agree to be bound by the terms of this Policy and we therefore recommend you to read the terms in full. If you do not agree with any of this Policy please do not use SuperFunCompetition.com.
SuperFunCompetition.com is owned and operated by Terpo Ltd, with offices at Ground Floor, Building 1000, Lakeside North Harbour, Western Road, Portsmouth, PO6 3EZ.
REGISTRATION AND USE OF PASSWORD
Passwords are issued on a personal basis. Accordingly, all content or instructions transmitted by or received from anyone presenting your password on the site will be deemed binding on you. You agree that you are solely responsible and liable for all actions taken via your password, whether or not made with your knowledge or authority. You agree to guard your password carefully, with the full awareness that a failure to keep it secure will enable others to engage in transactions through the site for which you will be legally responsible.
WEBSITE IS INTENDED FOR ADULT USE ONLY
SuperFunCompetition.com requires users to the site to be 18 years or older. You cannot use any part of SuperFunCompetition.com unless you are at least 18 years of age. By using the site you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 years of age please do not access this website.
Coins represent the in-house currency of SuperFunCompetition.com. Although they have no monetary value, they can be used for playing games, participating in Tournaments / Challenges / Contests, sending Gifts and many other fun activities. All website purchases are the responsibility of Terpo Ltd (please see footer for Contact Information). Please print any transactional data between you and SuperFunCompetition, and keep it for reference.
WHEN YOU USE SuperFunCompetition.COM YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- To abide by all applicable laws regulations and codes of conduct and to be solely responsible for everything arising from your use of SuperFunCompetition.com.
- Not to damage, interfere with or disrupt access to SuperFunCompetition.com or do anything that may interrupt or impair its functionality.
- To provide true, accurate, complete and current information when asked to register your information.
- To be entirely responsible for and maintain the confidentiality of your password and notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or other security breach which you become aware of.
- Not to publish, post, disseminate, distribute or otherwise transmit any defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful or objectionable material or information through SuperFunCompetition.com including but not limited to, illegal material in the form of text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- Not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including rights of publicity and privacy and not to use SuperFunCompetition.com for distributing, disseminating or posting any chain letters, junk mail, 'spamming' material or any other form of bulk communication.
NOTICE: Please be advised that you should retain all copies of your transaction data for your own records and for future reference.
RULES OF CONDUCT
Your use of the site is subject to all applicable local, state, national laws and regulations and, in some cases, international treaties. You are solely responsible for all activities, acts and omissions that occur in, from, through or under your user name or password. You shall not use, allow, or enable others to use the site, or knowingly condone use of this site by others, in any manner that is, attempts to, or is likely to:
- be indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive, or which may or may appear to impersonate anyone else;
- send or result in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, surveys, contests, pyramid scheme, or so-called "spamming" and "phishing";
- transmit, distribute or upload programs or material that contain malicious code, such as viruses, worms, trojan horses, spyware, or other potentially harmful programs or other material or information;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or forge any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting for any reason;
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted; "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the site or the rights of use and enjoyment of the site by any other person, firm or enterprise; or
- collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view or display any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other person, firm or enterprise, in connection with their or your use of the site, unless you have obtained the express, prior permission of such other person, firm or enterprise to do so.
If you choose to use the embedded link function, you agree not to embed a link on or within any illegal site, including but not limited to any site that is indecent, obscene or pornographic or that is determined to be otherwise objectionable in our sole and absolute discretion, and we reserve the right to disable embedded links at any time without notice.
DEACTIVATION/TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT
If you are registered to use the site, you may deactivate your account on the site, at any time and for any reason. We may terminate your use of and registration on the site at any time and for any reason, with or without cause, without prior notice to you and without any liability or further obligation of any kind whatsoever to you or any other party.
SuperFunCompetition.com also reserves the right to suspend or terminate an account for violation of this Terms and Conditions at any given time at our sole discretion without prior notice. Also, SuperFunCompetition.com reserves the right to terminate an account that has been inactive for more than 90 days.
THIS SITE, AND ALL MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND POSTINGS ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ANY GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, OR THAT ALL PRODUCTS, FEATURES, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS OR OPERATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE OR PERFORM AS DESCRIBED. Without limiting the foregoing, we are not responsible or liable for any malicious code, delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of the site. You understand, acknowledge and agree that you are assuming the entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, performance, timeliness, adequacy, completeness, correctness, authenticity, security and validity of any and all features and functions of the site, including, without limitation, Postings and Materials associated with your use of the site.
The laws of UNITED KINGDOM govern this agreement, without giving effect to conflict of laws provisions. The courts of UNITED KINGDOM have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes relating to or arising from the execution or performance of this agreement unless SuperFunCompetition.com wishes to initiate legal proceedings in your home legal district. In all judicial actions, arbitrations, or disputes resolution methods, the parties waive any punitive damages.
Much of the information on our site is received from third parties. We cannot be responsible for ensuring that the information they provide us is accurate or that it does not infringe the rights of someone else.
Where we provide a link to the site of an advertiser or a merchant, we cannot be responsible for the content or information on that third party's site which can be accessed from us. Any terms, conditions, warranties or representations made by them are solely between you and that third party.
Company name: Terpo Ltd
Registered Address: 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, England, W1W 7LT
Office Address: Ground Floor, Building 1000, Lakeside North Harbour, Western Road, Portsmouth, PO6 3EZ
Office number: +44 203 651 4848
Support number: 0808 1689 042
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately you can reach us using the contact form on Contact Us page.
Your credit card statement will read: SuperFunCompetition 08081689042
This policy is effective of Jan 07th, 2018.